by Joe Kalil
The POST (Protecting Our Students & Teachers) Program is designed specifically to mitigate the active shooter threat in our schools. It is based on the highly successful commercial airline "armed pilot" program and has widespread law enforcement support.*
This program was designed in your area and needs your support. Please attend a presentation on this program on...
Wednesday, February 19th at 6:00 pm Boone County Main Library 1786 Burlington Pike (Hwy 18 Burlington, KY 41005
What can you do to support POST?
- ATTEND the February 19th presentation & invite others
- Ask others to LIKE & FOLLOW our Facebook & Twitter accounts
- SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter.
- SHARE what we post to Facebook / retweet what we post to Twitter (let your networks know about POST)
- CONTACT every member of your school board & express your support of the POST Program (go to the TAKE ACTION page of the website for assistance)
- VOTE for the school board members that support the POST Program on November 4th
- Consider RUNNING FOR SCHOOL BOARD yourself (filing deadline is August 12, 2014; contact us for support and assistance)
Please help us by forwarding this message to those you know. Let's take action before our children are harmed. Below is a handout version of this message.
Endorsed by Boone County Sheriff Mike Helmig, Kenton County Sheriff Chuck Korzenborn & Grant County Sheriff Chuck Dills & many other law enforcement personnel.
Contact Boone County Constable Joe Kalil for any questions you have. Use the CONTACT link on the website.
POST (Protecting Our Students & Teachers) Program www.POSTky.org Facebook: "POST Protecting Our Students & Teachers" Twitter: @POSTkyTweets